Saturday 14 July 2007

Commonly used phrases in the office and... what they really mean!

Muahahahahaha......... before I start to talk about it, I edi start laughing. Everyday see it, everyday read it, and everyday write it. And I never thought of it until a 'pang yao' of mine used a highlighter pen and highlighted it to me, by than I straight MUAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! Pleasesss scroll down to find out more.........
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
1) For your information. (FYI)
- I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it.
2) For your action. (FYA)
- I don't know what to do with this, so I'm passing this shit to you.
3) Noted and returned.
- I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it for a little while.
4) Review and comment.
- Do the dirty work so that I can forward it and sign off with my name.
5) Action please.
- Get yourself involved. Don't worry, I'll claim the credit.
6) For your necessary action.
- It's your headache now. Woohoo!!!
7) CC to
- Here's a share of the headache.
8) BCC to
- I'm telling someone important that I'm working and sharing the headache with you.
9) For your approval, please.
- Put your neck on the chopping board for me please. :D
10) Action is being taken and will revert in due time.
- I lost your correspondence and still trying to locate it. - I??m busy! Bother me next week!!!
11) Please discuss.
- I don't know what this is all about. So please brief me.
12) For your immediate action.
- Do it NOW! Or we'll all get into trouble!!!
13) Please reply soon.
- Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient because of you!
14) I am investigating/ processing your request with the relevant departments.
- They are causing the delay, not me! (Eyes open big big, innocent look)
15) Thanks & Regards.
- Thanks for reading all this bullshit.
^
^
^
Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... ;)

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

coorrect correct...but then now the most ued phrase in my house will be...


JAYDEN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wei wei ...something for u again wor.

i lak u so muchi...

http://tagsnsuch.blogspot.com/2007/07/me-weird.html