Sunday 5 October 2008

Playout

Well, this post is being inspired by DQ on what had happen to her when she wanted to do some ticket booking thing with our airlines...

So, the time for our maid to go back has arrived. So off I go and do the ticket booking via the website. Fill in all the necessary info needed and at the end of the process, the credit card has been declined. So I thought maybe something wrong with this card, so I tried the other one and somehow same results. Took my wife credit card and same too. Ok, by now my blood is boiling oredi!!! I told my wife nevermind, maybe there are some problem with the website, we do it again at night time.

We did the same thing just before midnight and guess what, same error message pop up. And this has been going on for 3 days!!! 3 teribble days trying and trying but to no avail!!!!!!!!! Ok fine!!! Btw, in between the process I did called up the bank just to check is there any problem with the credit card. And the bank told me everything seems to be fine...

Got no choice oredi now but to make a call to the call center. First attempt at 10 something at night on the 3rd day = office closed!!! I thought is a 24 hour thing??? Nevermind, will try again tomorrow morning. So the next day, 2nd attempt make a call to and waited for 30 minutes listening to the computer at the other end of the line talking to me and listening to songs. Finally an operator pick up my call so off we go do the necessary booking through the phone. After all the booking done, so I throw this website problem thing to him and he answered me telling me that because of alot of people is booking online thats why the line all got jam up... I've been thinking by than takkan it take up to 3 days meh?????????

Nevermind to that, they even charge me extra RMxx for doing the booking over the phone!!! Do over the website cannot, do over the phone kena charge extra RMxx!!! How can!!!

Please lah, do something with the website lah, upgrade the server lah please......... I've been crying in front of my pc for 3 days oredi... Don't let me cry again please.........

No comments: