Sunday 18 November 2007

Piao Mei

Been spending the weekend in the City Garden Of Light. Hanging out with my friends, having some boost at the hot spots area, cuci mata abit.........

But one thing really bothers me alot......... the Piao Mei's.........

Where we all go, sure there is these Piao Meis around, eyes lurking around for their preys, all dressed in a very short and sexy clothes.........

I was being confronted twice by them also.

First, it was a man, believe to be a local asking me lidis while I'm taking a pee in the lounge's gents.........

"Mister, you want 'siau jie' ( misses ) arr???"

Secondly, it was a Piao Mei itself at the bar counter asking me lidis.........

Speaking in Mandarin "Shean shen, ni yau siu shi mah???" ( Mister, you want to take a rest??? )

I'm just wondering, is it really that they don't care anymore about their health??? All the STD and the no cure sickness... No matter who you are, or what you are, they just will come over and ask.........

What if it is a policeman, or maybe some kind of authorities man... aren't they in deep shit??? Or maybe some kinda beasts, who will have fun of you first and than kill and chop you into few pieces??? Aren't they sked of anything???

Piao Mei ohhhhhh Piao Mei, when only will you leaves us all alone.........


p.s. Sorry, no pics for this trip. Forgot to take along the camera.........

8 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Survival, they do wat they gotta do to get a "better life" if u look at it from their perspective. Maybe they have their aging parents to sapot, to give their siblings an education, etc, etc. It may not come out right for me to say this but if selling my body is all that i have to put food on the table for my parents, fund my siblings education, buy medicines for my ailing grandparents or even just for their daily survival, I wud do it in a heartbeat. But then again this is what i think i wud do whether i have the guts to do it is another question all together.

Huei said...

IF ONLY they will leave us all..leave our bfs..leave our husbands alone!!!!!!!!

heheheh

betahan..damn bi*ches!

but without them..outside sure got lots of rape cases wan..haih

Sasha Tan said...

sien shen...ni yau siu shi..

U ask her back. Halo , I give u money samo i need to work u know. How can you call it REST?

Blek!

W_W_H said...

firehorse : what u said is correct. but why must things end up in this way???

huei : hey, better watch out hah your boo!!!

hehehe, just kidding mia...

sasha : wakakakakaaaaaa!!! ya loh, somemore very tiring wan...

wakakakakaaaaaaaa!!!

KopiSoh said...

You ask why must things end up dis way, well not all of us are born fortunate, i know because i am one of those born poor and had to work multiple jobs even worked as a bar waitress so that i can pay for my own education and support my family.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Woah! U r a good boy! Really not poke arr??? Sure or not?
Actually if I will u I will say u want to poke or not? RMB250 per poke! Want or not!
I granteel u that no more 'piao mei'!
But if aunty want pokeing u have to do also!
He! He!

W_W_H said...

firehorse : i'm sorry to bring up your past. well like what u said, not all are born with the gold spoon in the mouth, and i do agree that.

hey, i worked as a bartender also in kl to support my studies in college. ;)

ang moh : sure lah ang moh, me very good boy wan... hehehe......

KopiSoh said...

No nid to be sori lar, i am not ashamed of my past. It was honest work mar.