Sunday 26 August 2007

I'm lost!!! Just don't know what to do. I hate this kind of situations where you were not given any choices to choose from. Don't you agree with me??? Felt like being tide at both of my hand, leaving me starving, begging for help. Why mankind must go through this sort of test? Why can't things be more simpler??? Why must we not being allowed to choose??? WHY???

Have you ever be in this situation where you were facing a problem, a BIG one, and there is nothing you can do about it!!! Time is running out fast, and you need some kinda solutions, but where ever you turn to - nothing is there for you!!! Absolutely nothing!!! Can you feel it how hard and pain it can be???

The only thing that I can do now is pray, asking for forgiveness, hoping for miracles to happen. I hope that my prayers will be answer soon, as soon as possible! Please, bear with me. I'm losing my ground. I know its a hard time to go through, but please bear with me my loved ones...

9 comments:

Kiss my ass said...

wish you good will and strength at the time which you most probably regard as the darkest hours.

nothing is worth letting go.

cc said...

There've been many times I found myself asking the same question.
Wish you all the best. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Everybody face the same problem at least once in their life-time!Be strong a do ur best! Remember it don't rain forever! Who know once u get over this problem u might have a good time! Wish u & ur family all the best & have a nice week!

Huei said...

nothing's more important than family..so as long as ur loved ones are with you, nothing is impossible!!

u'll make it through! =)

keeyit said...

Hi,

Don't worry. Every problem will has a solution. Good luck !

janice said...

wat happened ?? no matter wat just be strong ok .. u just got a new baby u have to take care urself in order to take care of 'em..

cheer up .. ok ..

Huei said...

hope everything's ok ya =)

janice said...

how are you ??

Sasha Tan said...

hmmmmm everyone also will face with these kinda situation...u be brave ya