Monday 13 August 2007

Desktop.


DONE!!! I'm regaining myself now, with all the bad chi gone away. So far its has been "ok" for the past few days, and I'm hoping and praying hard that this will never come back ( which will never happen ) or maybe to be reduced to minimum on the effect on me. Anyway, past is past. ( must pratice meditations ) Thanks for all your advices, prayers and help me to " TAH SIU YAN " !!! ;)

Ok, to the main point. I'm planning to change my desktop from my old pentium 2 CPU to a whole new set of processor. And I'm kinda confused with the tech nowadays, with so many choices in the market to choose from. I believe some of you out there are quite some expert in this field, so I need some recommendations and choices of which one to go for and what type I should purchase. I play pc games of course, internet of course and I prefer it to have a good sound system.

Any advises??? ;)

6 comments:

KK said...

Advice..... simple give me a fucking call. not like you dono that i was in computer line since leave school until now.

what lar you.......

HE HE

Huei said...

yayy! bad chi gone! shoo shoo! never come back again! =D

umm...as advice ar..it's really hard.go with ur heart..u can get a pretty decent desktop at a rather low price (as compared to last time)

getting advice is very sanfu..cos one will say this good..another will say this bad that good..so on n so forth...so at the end of the day..u'll get more confused! hehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

What is u r burget?? As for PC I DIY also ( actually I DIY a lot, poor fellow have to save money ). What sort of PC game u play? High end game or just low end like pac-men & solitar?? AMD or intel? For game AMD rock, grafic card should be nvidia, system ram (ddr2) max if possible but should at lest be 1gb. Hdd as much as possible 350gb sata2 ( u can store a lot of nice pic & movie ). Monitor lcd wan 17" at lest! 22" wide scream will be better ( u can see bettr when looking at nice pic or movie, can see the hair one by one ). Any infor u need just poke by my site & ask! All my adice is free of charge!! He! He! Have a nice day!

W_W_H said...

kk : hehehe, not forgot lah, but haven't call yet lah. will call u soon, ok???

huei : wat u said is correct also. haven't really look into yet, i'll try to follow my feelings and see how lah...

ang moh : wwwuuaahhhhhhhhh! very good lah u ang moh. very good info u gave me there. ok than, i'll try to DIY wif my old pal help and will consult ang moh if there is any problem. anyway, is FOC mah. hehehe...

Sasha Tan said...

sorry..i also dunno la. I very bodoh with this kinda stuff wan
hahahha

i just wanna show support only! hahahha

W_W_H said...

sasha : SASHA SASHA SASHA!!! ( pom pom girl )