Monday 17 December 2007

Random...

I've been busy playing around with the D40 these few days, so pardon me for my lack of update. But don't worry, once I've master the photo taking technique and manage to snap some nice shoots, darn I will upload it here.........

Actually I've been influnce by my colik to set up a club, a photography club, even before I got the D40......... So every now and than he will be bugging me, showing me with all the nice shoots in the web that he can find it... And even his own shoots from his Olympus camera... Damn, it's very tempting you know... Makes me "lau hau sui" ( saliva dropping from mouth ) only......... So you know lah, I'm being the soft hearted man at the end... fall for this hobby edi... ;)

Remember my post earlier regarding my goldfishes??? Well, I've replace it with a Flower-Horn now. Bought that fellow back last week, somewhere around the size of my palm, and costs me RM85... Quite expensive for a fish in this family... But what the heck, hobby mah hoh... will post up a shoot of it once I manage to snap it ok??? By the way, so far I manage to see 2 digit on the flower horn body edi......... eagerly waiting for another 2 to appear!!!!!!!!! Wakakakakaka!!!!!!!!!


Hey cousins-in-laws out there, my wifey aka your cousin sister had a new hair cut leh......... She cut her hair from the waist lenght up to only the shoulder lenght......... Can you imagine it??? She loves her hair alot, but how come she can cut it off leh??? *WWH blur 9 liao* She don't let me to snap a photo of her to post it here, but nevermind, I will get it one day!!! Muahahahaha!!! After I snap it, I will post it up, ok??? And for the couple in Australia, when both of you are coming back for Chinese New Year, don't forget my miniature ok???


For my 2 lil princess, *phew, wipes sweat* the elder one start to talks very fluent edi now......... I'm very happy to see her toking to mummy every now and than......... bili bala kili kulu nen nen mum mum... ... ... For the younger wan, she now started to explore how to flip over her body, manage to turn one side, fails to turn back the other side......... and if this happen......... *muuaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


Daddy is the one who is "boh eng"......... Headache headache......... *sigh*

2 comments:

i.zonda said...

Bill... Bill... take lar Pontianak ker photo then onli impressive... Sure Heboh 1...

W_W_H said...

i.zonda : wuahh!!! lidat have to find a pontianak that love to do posing like a model wan, somemore must be sexy wan......

wakakakaka!!!