Thursday 28 June 2007

Wish To Have This NOW!!! ( for readers 18 and above only )

Its now 3.00 am in the morning and I'm working. WHAT!!! Working??? Yeah, thats the life of a shift worker. And now I'm thirsty, and craving for these.........


and these...


I'm not a regular drinker, but just don't know why when I'm tired, lazy, moody......... I'll definitely think of these. Hmm... always got objection from my 'lou poh' when I want to go to 'feng tau' sessions. At the end, she will be my driver... hehehe. :) Such a bad person I am hoh. Sendiri want to enjoy, but have to trouble other people. But my 'lou poh' very understanding person wan, she won't angry wan, hoh hoh hoh......... ;) ( don't tell my wife yah )

Weekend is around the corner liao, means that offday is also near liao. Yeahooo, can lepak at home, no need to work, but no 'kai kai' woh. Have to sit at home for another 2 more weeks during the offdays before we can go to 'kai kai', drink the famous 'Kopi O Kaw' together with the Curry Chicken Bread by OLDTOWN KOPITIAM. Yum yum, be tahan, hungry liao. Have to stop here ledi, tummy rumbling all the way, my brain cannot function properly liao. Mum mum first.........

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

action ...can drink kopi and eat kari. hahaha but i can go shopping ah...u stay at home la. hahahah Joking nia.

W_W_H said...

sasha : wanna join me arr??? can, be my VIP guest, i treat u ok??? ;)