Wednesday 27 June 2007

Confinement

My wife is going through on confinement period now. Already 2 weeks liao, another 2 weeks to go. Its such a,... I would rather say suffering month for her to go through, with the smelly blackish water fill with ' lou keong ' ( old ginger ) to bath with, bitter greenish kind of mixture with ginger to drink, no fan, no air cond, have to cover from the top of her head all the way to her toes, everyday mabuk with herbs, DOM, chicken and meats. Pity my wife. But one thing for sure is that all this is good for her lah, rite??? *sigh*



On the other hand, my first daughter was so curious about her sister. Everytime, the lil baby cries for milk or weted her diapers, she will be the first one who reaches the scene. Such a quick action she got. Than she will be waiting there for the confinement lady to feed the lil one or changes her diapers. After all had been done, she will again be the first one who leaves the scene. U say lah, who say lil kids dunno anything about brothers and sistershood???



Confinement lady pulak, not enough of taking care my wife and lil baby, she also want to torture me somemore. Everytime she cook for my wife, sure she will ask me whether I want some extra of this dish or not lah, want to drink that or not lah. What to do, who ask me to be so greedy, terus me answer her " I want that too!!!" Sooner or later, sure I can challange Ah Pek's tummy liao. ' Be tahan ' liao, getting fatter ledi liao now. But she do cook delicious food I can say that.

Well, hope that everything will be fine. ' Tai tai sai sai peng peng on on, sun sun lei lei lah' ;)

5 comments:

jessica siow said...

yo i'm a fan of blogs... so keep updating ya.. love reading them

Sasha Tan said...

hey...u dun makan so much of the confinement food okay. yr body cannot tahan the heatiness wan. Hahaha nanti yr whole body will have rashes and u will have fever ler.

and why air cond cannot? wear socks ma.

W_W_H said...

jessica siow : i'll try my best... keep coming back yah...

sasha : no wonder lah out of sudden my face grow 2 pimples... face also red liao...
confinement lady say cannot woh, but we still curi curi on, during night time loh... hehehe...

janice said...

wah .. i everything mali wor..
sit under the fan .. face the air cond..

i mai die faster lor.. si lor..

W_W_H said...

janicepa : better take care yah u. need to read ur blog for a long longgggggggg time leh!!!