Tuesday 9 October 2007

My Wife's Cleaniness Attitude.

As usuall, I reached home after my work today, rushing to the toilet cause my water tank is high level. Upon seeing the nice view of the toilet bowl, without wasting much time I emptied my water tank.................... *phew* what a relieve......... You know lah, traveling from my work place back to home requires about 45 minutes and after some teh tarik sessions, how can you not expect the water tank to full, right...

While I'm cleaning up the mess that I've made, sudden I saw the red colour small little pail that my daughter used to play while she baths, placed nicely at the corner of the bathroom, fill with water and there is alot of all these tiny winny kind of button, all black in colour and it have alot of numbers and alphabets on it. In my heart I said to myself...... "What have mummy bought for the lil one today??? So cute and nice" On a second glance, these cute little button looks very familiar, and I get closer and try to have a better view and SHIT!!! That looks like the keyboard buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I quickly rush out to look for my desktop, I mean my desktop's keyboard and there I saw my wife sitting on a nice cozy chair, in her hand t here is a white dam towel, wipping the pc.


Me : What are you doing???


PW : I'm cleaning the pc loh. Look at all these dusts and hair that you have collected.


Me : But how you clean it???


PW : Using a cloth loh, wiping.........


Me : And what is the pail of buttons in the bathroom???


PW : Ohhhhhhhh, that one arr. That one is the keyboard button loh. I dismantel everything
mah. As you can see, there are so many dusts between all the buttons.........


Me : * peng 9 san edi *


There goes the whole 2 hours trying to assemble back the keyboard, which I manage to do, but in the end, more than half the button is not functioning well. Well, there goes the keyboard to my daughter, another toy for her to play. Went out after dinner to get a new keyboard... And guess what my wife told me..........


PW : There, if I didn't do some cleaning, you won't be ending up with another new keyboard
which is much more better than the old one, and our daughter won't be able to have her
own keyboard. ( smiling at me with her innocent face ).................



11 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Ok lah, don't get angry! Key board dam cheap nowaday. I have a DIY entry on cleaning keyboard here. Have a look & have a nice day!

KK said...

dude.. the moral of the story is.. from now on... what ever you wan to change a new thing... ask your wife to clean the new one.... hahah

Huei said...

ahahhahha ur wife so cute!

how did she manage to take out the keys???

u're from pd rite?? i'll be going this weekend..c if we run into each other! hehe

W_W_H said...

ang moh : Thank you for the info. Very useful indeed. ;)

kk : wakakakakaaaaaa... u know my wife well to right!!!

huei : i also wonder how she can do that... *imagining*

which date u will be coming here??? i'll be working this weekend, so will be in pd too. actually staying in seremban2. drop me a call k???

Anonymous said...

Next your wife will dismantle the desktop PC lah. Then you can get one laptop lor! wakakakaka

W_W_H said...

ace118 : *phew* that was going to be an expensive experience man!!!

*hiding the desktop in the car bonet!!!*

Huei said...

ha? u have to work this weekend? poor u =(

i tarak ur contact leh! hehe

will be there by noon this sat..13th hehe

Kiss my ass said...

errrrr actually........thats how i clean my key board too.... i plug out all the letters but a stick which is able to fit between the letterings..

then vacuum last 2 years mia cebisan keropok ...

then wash the letterings one by one...

and assemble back la.. apa susah?

errr... for assembling.. u may refer to your virtual keyboard at

Start--> Program --> Accessories --> Accessibility --> On Screen Keyboard.....

gambateh your wife!!!!

W_W_H said...

huei : no worries, no heavy jam wan, cause our dear semi_valued said so!!!!!!!!

wakakakakaaa!!!

shireen k : wow, thanks for da tips, but abit late edi. will be useful in da future. oledi bought a new keyboard!!!

Gambateh huh!!!!!! hmm.......

Kiss my ass said...

dun keh si la.. i know u wanna buy new keyboard nia la... dun simply go blame your wife of her kesalahan la..

janice said...

this is funny... i wonder why ur wife got to dismantle the whole thing.. kekekek...